Friday, October 12, 2007

Lost and found- the found

I've been moping around for a few days now, composing a new blog entry about how sometimes Pollyanna leaves the building and Cranky K moves in instead. Then, yesterday, as I was playing around in the admin of this blog looking for a fix for something I discovered something new to distract me- Referrers.

Basically, it's a list of websites that led people to my blog. It includes a mostly the standards I would expect- forums where I have my blog linked in my signature and other blogs I am linked to. But also a surprising number of google, msn and other searches that have led to my blog. Random samplings include: life as a pilot in the reserves, pilots away wife home, failing pilot IOE, can a pilot come home every day, wife jealous jetsetting husband (was I looking for myself here? Oh wait, does a Fresno-Bakersfield-San Diego trip count as jetsetting?), Expressjet pilot uniform, and a whole slew of combinations of pilot, wife/wives, life, and married.

For some reason the naughty feeling of snooping on other people (don't worry, I have no idea who did what search) has completely brightened my day.

BTW, I never did find my fix, so if anyone who is good with wordpress can tell me how my archives to display by year, I'd appreciate it...

No comments: