Friday, October 19, 2007

Good news!

A called last night to let me know that the bid package came out and he's offically a line holder as of November. Good news for us, but I don't know what he's going to do now that he doesn't have all day to watch inane television shows on VH1 anymore...

I also want to say that I <3 all of my comment posters and blog readers in general. All y'alls! Even you Grant. Especially you Rachel. It's scary to share when you are having bad days and down times and it makes it easier to post about the ups and downs when I know that there are others out there who are having the same struggles and don't belittle me for admitting to them. And it's great to be able to share acheivements. Thank you to everyone for making me feel that I have a voice and outlet worth listening to.

That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

No comments: