Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How to get even with Crew Scheduling

Taken (with permission) from a posting on jetgirls.net-

You know your husband is working, but crew scheduling calls the house looking for him, wanting him to fly? Ummm, he's already flying, knucklehead, check your schedules.

I have had that happen to me so many times over the years it's not even funny, so today, I wasn't in the mood and really got the guy.

He asked to speak to hubby, he had some flying he needed him to cover. (For some reason they show him as sitting at home instead of in the plane)

"I thought he was flying. He told me he was flying. He's out with that girl, again isn't he? That's it."

"I uh...uh...you know, i um."

"Don't try to cover for him. I've had it. I hope you find him before I do."

Hubby calls about ten minutes later. He's laughing so hard, he can hardly get out hello. What the hell did you say to him? He called me all stammering and telling me how sorry he is for getting me into trouble.

Well...(I reply all innocently) Maybe next time he'll look at the schedule better.
You know you wanna do it next time they call...

No comments: