Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bad things come in threes... or fours...or fives

I hate being the drama queen, I really do. but it seems like over the last 8 weeks we've had more than our fair share.
  • A kid on a bike ran into A's car while he was at his crashpad. The kid got a ticket.
  • I totalled not one, but two cell phones in a matter of days.
  • A's plane mishap
  • I got into a fender bender with Kidzilla in the car because the lady in the lane next to me (going the same direction as me) decides to make a left turn from the right lane. She got the ticket but I've got to get the car fixed.

Hopefully some good karma will kick in for the holidays.


And I did find the one bad thing about A being off reserve and holding a line- he's no longer available by phone 24/7. When he was on reserve he rarely actually flew so I could call him at any time of day. Now that he's actually flying, I have to wait for him to land and get back to me. But I guess I can live with that.

No comments: