Saturday, May 19, 2007

Passed

Woke up to a text message this morning from A saying he had made it through. Sent him a congratulatory text message back and promptly fell back asleep for another two hours. So now he's done except for the LOFT portion, supposedly to take place Sunday am. Rumor has it that they are rescheduling LOFT's for father out, so he MAY be able to come home as early as tonight. Good news except that preping for that means running the wild dogs out of the house and washing some clothes so I can show up at the airport in something a little nicer than a burlap sack. I've been a little lazy this week...

I'm working on infusing some Zen into the whole situation. He'll be home when he gets home and until then I should enjoy every day as it comes. I never know what it will bring

No comments: