Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Slowing Down

A only has 68 hours to go until he has enough hours to start applying. Sadly in Dec. he only managed to rack up 18. BUT, it's our own fault because I insisted he take time off for a wedding/honeymoon (9 days), had some no fly days due to sinus issues, and also had 5 days off for the holidays. Hopefully he'll be able to make it up in Jan. He was averaging 80/month so I'm crossing my fingers. Esp. since they are down a few instructors and it looks like 2 more might be moving on in the next few weeks (good luck to you guys!) Hopefully it will mean that there are a lot of flight hours funneled his way. I'll start baking some cookies as bribes. I'm getting tired of this stage. At least the new year brought a small pay raise for both of us.

No comments: