Sunday, October 6, 2013

Whirlwind

These last few weeks have just been so busy. In a "just keep forward momentum and we'll get through" kind of way. A came home from a trip on a Wednesday in time to pick up a feverish toddler from preschool and ended up spending the next three days( an extended week for me) as primary caretaker as I continued to chip away at work. A got nothing done during his time off and  neither one of us got much sleep at night with Babyzilla fighting his cold. A went back to work and our family navigated through a week full of evening commitments- scouts, La Leche League, adoption parenting class and then the triple header Friday night where Kidzilla left for a Scout camping trip, A attended a function at church and I attended a work related event. I was exhausted just trying to organize it. 

Saturday was relaxed but not as we tried to catch up the week's errands. We still made it to the zoo for a bit though. Our big break is soon to come though! Once A finishes the trip he's on he will start his vacation and next week I've got mine. We always plan too many projects into our time off and wind up stretched; I'm trying to avoid that this time.

Today the boys and I went to the pool as relief from the hot, muggy weather. Although the boys didn't mind, the water was freezing. I think it was our last pool trip for the year. We might try the beach this weekend, but I don't have high hopes. I'm ready for fall and the winding down of our year. 

7 comments:

lee woo said...

I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


mocsbar.com

Leslie Lim said...

I really dont like to read blogs. But when I found your post, I started to like it. I found it interesting and informative. Thank you for the effort in posting this kind of information.

Laiza
www.imarksweb.org

joy said...

I really had a great time stopping by your site, it gives me a lot of information. You can also visit my site, thank you!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Barbie Chiu said...

Every woman deserves a man that will love her, understand her and comfort her despite of her flaws and imperfections. True love does not have conditions thus faith and trust. I hope I was able to inspire you with my thoughts if you have some time you can visit my site. Have a nice day always, Cheers!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...


I will keep your new article. I really enjoyed reading this post, thanks for sharing.

www.gofastek.com