Tuesday, July 19, 2011

News I didn't want

Today was a rotten day. I'd interviewed in June, twice, for two jobs at the hospital where I am interning. Today I (finally) got the info that one job had been filled by an internal candidate (who is not as qualified as I am, but is internal) and the other is now subject to a hiring freeze. The manager seemed sincere when she told me that she really wanted to keep in contact with me and she would let me know as soon as something opened up. I can't hold out long without a job, as much as I want to work there. So for now, I'm (disappointingly) back on the job market. Plus, I lost my sunglasses.

One of those nights I wish A was home instead of sitting in line to take off for a Washington DC turn followed by an overnight in some other state.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm sorry thats crappy :( Hope things in the job department start looking up!