Sunday, June 26, 2011

The 6 months of adjustment

I can't believe that tomorrow Babyzilla will be 6 months old. Already. How did that happen? He is adorable, the apple of my eye and Daddy's first and last thought every day. It would nice though, if he could get the night waking down to 2 times a night instead of 4. What can I say- he's a boy who loves boobies.

Things are finally settling in and I can enjoy my time again. Kidzilla's been shipped off for his annual summer in California and most nights it's just me and baby. A still has a crappy schedule with 12 days off a month and only 1 weekend. I still wish he'd bid down and get a good reserve schedule but he prefers knowing what his trips are going to be. He's flown with some characters lately that I mean to blog about, but haven't gotten around to yet.

My in-laws are coming to visit again this fall. A is doing his best to mitigate the intrusion into our lives that this is going to cause (ie, doing his job as a good husband to keep me from getting too annoyed). We'll see how that goes. For now, I've got just 6 weeks left until graduate. Me, with a Master's degree- I never thought this would happen. Now to find a job that pays enough to pay off those loans...

No comments: